Dec 4, 2013

THAT VERY ONE MOMENT

Hi guys,

So today,
I want to talk about
THIS MOST ANNOYING THING HAPPENING TO ME.

WHENEVER I'M GAMING, EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD DECIDES TO WHATSAPP ME TEXT ME CALL ME. IT'S VERY ANNOYING.

It's like yes, I saw your message, and it's not that I don't want to reply you. It's just that I tends to "FORGET" to reply you when I'm gaming. IT'S SO ANNOYING. IT'S LIKE YOU'RE FOCUSING ON SOME THING AND THEN ANOTHER THING JUST CLIMBS THE PRIORITY LADDER AND IT JUST HAPPEN TO GET YOUR ATTENTION. (no idea what I'm talking about, but if you understand me, GOOD JOB).

So let's give an example, before you game, you check your phone. It's just silence. THEN WHEN YOU GAME, BOOM. YOUR PHONE STARTS VIBRATING LIKE SOME MANIAC. So for me, I have very little time in between my games, when I have a little time, I would check my phone and see the messages, then just leave my phone there. I'M SORRY, FIRST OF ALL.

Firstly, I AM NOT A FAST TYPER OK. You can't expect me to reply in like what 10 seconds or so.
Secondly, WHEN I TYPE FAST THERE WOULD BE A LOT OF TYPOS. Then after that you won't understand me and everything will just go CRAZY.

You see, this has been happening to me. THANKS TO HERNY, IT HAS BEEN A CRAZY TIME FOR ME. If I do not reply her, SHE WOULD SPAM ME. Yes, my phone would be vibrating like crazy. AND my phone's vibration is REALLY REALLY REALLY STRONG. AND EACH VIBRATION WOULD LAST FOR LIKE I DON'T KNOW 10 SECONDS?

When I do not reply her, she would be like
"I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.
AILEEN YOU'RE IGNORING ME.
AILEEN I'M SAD.
DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE IGNORED."

and when I late reply her she would be like
"WOW AILEEN YOU REPLY ME SO FAST.
YAY AILEEN YAY."

I mean, COME ON. SERIOUSLY, Herny I know you're reading this, and you should feel honored since this post was made THANKS TO YOU.

So, I am going for this event called R.U.N.
It stands for Rip, Ur, Nametag.
It's some sort of a running man thing.
I SWEAR TO GOD, I DO NOT WANT TO PARTAKE IN THIS SHIT ANYMORE.

I have filled in the EXACT same form two times.
TWO
FREAKING
TIMES.

And the YTCC (Yew Tee Community Centre), lost it twice.
TWICE.

INCLUDING THE MONEY. WHICH IS LIKE $30 TOTAL. But Edwin paid for the group which I have yet to pay him back. WHICH I JUST REMEMBERED. Ooopsss.

BUT LUCKILY, THEY WILL PAY FOR US $30.

Ok, let's just find the event brochure. Hmmmmm.


INTERESTING RIGHT. 
If you guys are wondering, why is it for us, 4 people in a team, the total could only $30. IT'S BECAUSE WE ARE KRANJI-IANS.

Kranji-ians have discount for this event as it's like a I have no idea how to say. It's like they hope that the students would like this event and probably participate in such events in the future. IT'S LIKE A TRY OUT THING OK SO IT'S CHEAPER.

Anyways, I am so sick of filling in the same form. Oh right, earlier I said they lost it twice? SO NOW, WE HAVE TO FILL IN AGAIN AND SUBMIT IT AGAIN. THIRD TIME ALREADY.

Really have no motivation to go there.

FIRSTLY, I'M SCARED.
I might be the first one to be out. Oops.

SECONDLY, I WILL MAKE THE TEAM LOSE.
CONFIRM PLUS CHOP NO NEED REASON.

THIRDLY, I HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN WAKING UP IN THE MORNING.
BECAUSE, I TRIED SLEEPING EARLY LIKE AT 11.30PM LAST NIGHT. AND I WOKE UP 2 HOURS LATER, FEELING HYPER. AND I NEVER WENT BACK TO SLEEP. So maybe that explains my caps. OOPS.

ANYWAYS, HAVE NO IDEA WHETHER I WANT TO JOIN THIS EVENT ANOT.
BUT OHWELL, LET'S JUST SEE HOW IT GOES. OK bye guyss.
TO THE NEXT BLOG POST.